Sunday, January 10, 2010

Saturday night feels alright


Had the sudden urge to blog and keep this place frequently updated soooooooo here I am


School is starting now again, and maybe because of my major exam at the end of the year, I felt like as if I was gonna die of pressure on the 2nd day of school.


That feeling totally sucks. Big time.


The piled up stress turned into me being 2 times grumpier and pms-y as usual. I feel hatred most of the time. Sry if I ever blasted at you over a minute thing, my hormones are acting up.


Anyway I caught ' Did you hear about the Morgans ' today and it was awesome. :) Went to Haz's sweet sixteen BBQ in the evening and I haven't laughed that much since the week has started.
And the best thing about it is that I've caught up with ppl that I've luv but neglected :)


Biology project tomorrow. Dreading it.


x

1 comment:

DaRkEY-[dUde] said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.